Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > why are my posts disappearing?

why are my posts disappearing?

Jimmie Jones

i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are gone?

Brian H

Jimmie Jones said:

> i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are gone?

Have you set your reader to hide read messages?

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jimmie Jones continued:

> i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are
> gone?

You've posted nothing AFAIK.
--
slumpy
no more

Patrick

Jimmie Jones wrote:
> i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are
> gone?

Maybe you came back faster than you left, thus you didn't post so you posted
again, but you rushed back (faster than you left again) and

trout

Jimmie Jones wrote:

> i've posted twice and as soon as i leave and come back my posts are
> gone?

Newsgroup leprechauns. You can't take your eyes off them.
--
"But if you catch one, you get his pot o' crap."