Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Program not responding

Program not responding

Bill Reynolds

When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
Micro$oft?

Do they even look at them?

Remove TIE to reply.

Jim PKP

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
> Micro$oft?

no

> Do they even look at them?

don't know.

fascinating!

--
| (E-Mail Removed) | PandaKunda | aLsO nObiE | <no smileys> |

Sentient Fluid

"Bill Reynolds" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
> Micro$oft?
>
> Do they even look at them?
>

> Remove TIE to reply.

I *believe* if you disable the Error Reporting Service in XP you won't even
get this message anyone... Can someone confirm/correct for me?

--
I remember disabling *something* to get rid of that message...

Simeon

"Sentient Fluid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:jw5Wa.595308$(E-Mail Removed). ca...

> "Bill Reynolds" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
> > Micro$oft?
> >
> > Do they even look at them?
> >

> > Remove TIE to reply.

> I *believe* if you disable the Error Reporting Service in XP you won't

even
> get this message anyone... Can someone confirm/correct for me?
>
> --
> I remember disabling *something* to get rid of that message...

It is the Error Reporting Service. Just checked.

--
Simeon

Sentient Fluid

"Simeon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Zy6Wa.1781$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Sentient Fluid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:jw5Wa.595308$(E-Mail Removed). ca...
> >
> > "Bill Reynolds" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > When a program does not respond, does anyone send the error report to
> > > Micro$oft?
> > >
> > > Do they even look at them?
> > >

> > > Remove TIE to reply.

> > I *believe* if you disable the Error Reporting Service in XP you won't

> even
> > get this message anyone... Can someone confirm/correct for me?
> >
> > --
> > I remember disabling *something* to get rid of that message...

> It is the Error Reporting Service. Just checked.
>

> --
> Simeon

Thanks

~SF~