Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: I Need a " very simple flow chart program"

Re: I Need a " very simple flow chart program"

Michael

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to find a very simple and cheap flow chart program.
> I used a program called Flow.exe, but because a disk drive
> crashed and I could no longer call the program up.
>
> The program is at least 10 or 12 years old, does anybody
> have the program ? If you do and could upload it I would
> be gratefull.

Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the answers
people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below) READ them, and
then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.

I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places to get
*other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.

Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant, it's
also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.

((U))

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:GyEVa.662$(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) said:
>
> > I need a very basic flow chart program. I did have a program called
> > flow.exe, but I had a hard disk crash and that program did not get
> > restored. Can any body help ?

> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...F-8&q=flow.exe

trout

Michael wrote:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I want to find a very simple and cheap flow chart program.
>> I used a program called Flow.exe, but because a disk drive
>> crashed and I could no longer call the program up.
>>
>> The program is at least 10 or 12 years old, does anybody
>> have the program ? If you do and could upload it I would
>> be gratefull.

> Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the
> answers people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below)
> READ them, and then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
>
> I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places
> to get
> *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
>
> Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant,
> it's also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
>
> ((U))

Which one *was* it? I had looked through a couple of pages of links
before I packed it in.
Hey, at least he didn't change his name in the middle of the thread
this time.
--
"I hate when that happens."
<snip>

Brian H供

Michael said:

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I want to find a very simple and cheap flow chart program.
>> I used a program called Flow.exe, but because a disk drive
>> crashed and I could no longer call the program up.
>>
>> The program is at least 10 or 12 years old, does anybody
>> have the program ? If you do and could upload it I would
>> be gratefull.

> Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the answers
> people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below) READ them, and
> then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
>
> I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places to get
> *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
>
> Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant, it's
> also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
>
> ((U))

I bet he didn't even bother to check the link I gave at the bottom of this post.

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:GyEVa.662$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> (E-Mail Removed) said:
>>
>>> I need a very basic flow chart program. I did have a program called
>>> flow.exe, but I had a hard disk crash and that program did not get
>>> restored. Can any body help ?

>> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...F-8&q=flow.exe

Michael

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QT2Wa.1606$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Michael said:
>
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> I want to find a very simple and cheap flow chart program.
> >> I used a program called Flow.exe, but because a disk drive
> >> crashed and I could no longer call the program up.
> >>
> >> The program is at least 10 or 12 years old, does anybody
> >> have the program ? If you do and could upload it I would
> >> be gratefull.

> > Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the

answers
> > people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below) READ them, and
> > then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
> >
> > I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places to

get
> > *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
> >
> > Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant,

it's
> > also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
> >
> > ((U))

> I bet he didn't even bother to check the link I gave at the bottom of this

post.

You mean the post below?

Michael said:

> "Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:QT2Wa.1606$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Michael said:
>>
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the answers
>>> people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below) READ them, and
>>> then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
>>>
>>> I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places to get
>>> *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
>>>
>>> Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only redundant, it's
>>> also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
>>>
>>> ((U))
>>> M

>> I bet he didn't even bother to check the link I gave at the bottom of this
>> post.

> You mean the post below?

Yeah ok, I've only been awake for 2 days :-S

Michael wrote:

> "trout" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bgacor$mhvqs$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> Michael wrote:
>>
>>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Before you ask a question for the second time, look around for the
>>> answers people supplied the first time you asked it, (see below)
>>> READ them, and then actually LOOK where you're asked to look.
>>>
>>> I did, and I found several places to get it (as well as many places
>>> to get
>>> *other* things called "flow.exe") all in just a few seconds.
>>>
>>> Starting a new thread to ask the same question is not only
>>> redundant,
>>> it's also rude as hell and shows you as incredibly lazy.
>>>
>>> ((U))
>>> M

http://a-robotics.spsu.edu/documenta...20ART%20FILES/

> ((U))