Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > If you use google a lot for searches....

If you use google a lot for searches....

JM

http://www.google.com/preferences.html

JM
--
"One sees more devils than vast hell can hold."
William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

> I use both, often can't find something in Google Uk that HAS been
> found in Google.com.
> And, yes, I'm British!

No need to feel guilty, it could be a lot worse.
You /could/ be Canadian.
--
slumpy
no more

Raine

What a scary thought.

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:bg8qh2$losd1$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:

> I use both, often can't find something in Google Uk that HAS been
> found in Google.com.
> And, yes, I'm British!

No need to feel guilty, it could be a lot worse.
You /could/ be Canadian.
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy

bb3

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bg8qh2$losd1$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:
>
> > I use both, often can't find something in Google Uk that HAS been
> > found in Google.com.
> > And, yes, I'm British!

> No need to feel guilty, it could be a lot worse.
> You /could/ be Canadian.
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy

You know, kids read this too I'm sure.

"No need to give them bad dreams."

Hoser

"Raine" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:mcSVa.12003$(E-Mail Removed):

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bg8qh2$losd1$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de... "So, Mr Slumpy you
> *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I threw back my
> head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:
>
>> I use both, often can't find something in Google Uk that HAS been
>> found in Google.com.
>> And, yes, I'm British!

> No need to feel guilty, it could be a lot worse.
> You /could/ be Canadian.
>
> What a scary thought.

Ahh, Canadian envy, you folks look good in green

trout

bb3 wrote:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bg8qh2$losd1$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Raine continued:
>>
>>> I use both, often can't find something in Google Uk that HAS been
>>> found in Google.com.
>>> And, yes, I'm British!

>> No need to feel guilty, it could be a lot worse.
>> You /could/ be Canadian.
>>

> You know, kids read this too I'm sure.
>
> "No need to give them bad dreams."

Naw, *we'd* rather give them dental care.
--
"I know it's terribly unfashionable by your standards."

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Hoser continued:

>>> I use both, often can't find something in Google Uk that HAS been
>>> found in Google.com.
>>> And, yes, I'm British!

>> No need to feel guilty, it could be a lot worse.
>> You /could/ be Canadian.
>>
>> What a scary thought.
>>

> Ahh, Canadian envy, you folks look good in green

That's the glasses your Govt makes you wear. Canada is actually grey.
--
slumpy
no more

Hoser

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:bg9ga9$m3ug9$(E-Mail Removed)-
berlin.de:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Hoser continued:

>>> No need to feel guilty, it could be a lot worse.
>>> You /could/ be Canadian.
>>>
>>> What a scary thought.
>>>

>> Ahh, Canadian envy, you folks look good in green

> That's the glasses your Govt makes you wear. Canada is actually grey.

British Columbia maybe, Ok, actually yes
But you obviously haven't been to the Canadian prairie's, have you?

Copied from: http://gocanada.about.com/library/weekly/aa043098.htm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++
The city only receives an average of 12.5 cm of snow each year, but also
enjoys over 2300 hours of sunshine, so you are more likely to find a nice
sunny day in Winnipeg than anywhere else in Canada.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.canada.com/weather/foreca...Winnipeg&rg=MB

Sunrise at 5:55 AM and sets at 9:14 PM, hardly a grey place at all

http://www.travelmanitoba.com/freestuff/videos.html

http://www.gov.mb.ca/itm/trade/inves...gic/video.html

And finally, if you choose to follow many of your fellow compatriots, check
here: http://www.immigrationvisa.org/winnipeg.htm
You certainly wouldn't be lonely for UK or EU company here.
Bye now.

PS, personally I do like a few things British, Coronation Street, Are you
being served, Mushroom Ketchup and Mr. Bean

Keep them coming please.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Hoser continued:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:bg9ga9$m3ug9$(E-Mail Removed)- berlin.de:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Hoser continued:

>>> Ahh, Canadian envy, you folks look good in green

>> That's the glasses your Govt makes you wear. Canada is actually grey.

> British Columbia maybe, Ok, actually yes
> But you obviously haven't been to the Canadian prairie's, have you?

No, I heard they were /extremely/ grey (87% on the Canadia Greyscale), and
they couldn't supply the proper eyewear
Nice links too
--
slumpy
no more

Barry OGrady

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:19:24 +0100, "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"

What the hell s that supposed to mean?

-Barry
========
Voicemail/fax number +14136227640