Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help!!!!! Attachments through OE 6

Help!!!!! Attachments through OE 6

Uber-Thrustation

I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to the same
group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it blocking access or
just not downloading them?

In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.

--
Uber-Thrustation: Trust the Thrust

Brian H供

Uber-Thrustation said:

> I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to the same
> group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it blocking access or
> just not downloading them?
>
> In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.

So much for you being able to help people who have problems.

You know nothing about timezones, and now you don't even know how to work
through the options on your toolbar.

Boomer

Uber-Thrustation said:

> I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to
> the same group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it
> blocking access or just not downloading them?
>
> In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.

Are you posting to a binary group?
How big is the file?

Brian H供

Boomer said:

> Uber-Thrustation said:
>
>> I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to
>> the same group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it
>> blocking access or just not downloading them?
>>
>> In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.
>>

> Are you posting to a binary group?
> How big is the file?

Methinks he is trolling, he is using 2 different nicks at the moment.

Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"Brian H供" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Boomer said:
>
>> Uber-Thrustation said:
>>
>>> I go to a group with a post that contains an attachment, then go to
>>> the same group in OE and it says there is no attachment. Is it
>>> blocking access or just not downloading them?
>>>
>>> In either case plz tell me how i can fix this.
>>>

>> Are you posting to a binary group?
>> How big is the file?

>Methinks he is trolling, he is using 2 different nicks at the moment.

Shpxurnq.

--

"It's amazing I won. I was running against
peace, prosperity, and incumbency."

gangle

"Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" wrote
> "Brian H供" wrote:

> > Boomer said:

> >> Are you posting to a binary group?
> >> How big is the file?

> >Methinks he is trolling, he is using 2 different nicks at the moment.
> >

> Shpxurnq.

That's easy for you to say.

Uber-Thrustation

you ppl can stop posting in this thread........ i figured it out myself.

--
There is no way around it........

I OWN YOUR SOUL
"Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

"Uber-Thrustation" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>you ppl can stop posting in this thread........ i figured it out myself.

I bet that was a first.

--

"It's amazing I won. I was running against
peace, prosperity, and incumbency."
- Dubya Bush, June 14 2001, unaware that live
television cameras were still rolling.

Uber-Thrustation

no it's not the first time i figured somthing out for myself, although it is
the first time i have let anybody know about it.