Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > HELP!!!!! problem with seeing posts in Outlook Express

HELP!!!!! problem with seeing posts in Outlook Express

Uber-Thrustation

Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system clock!
How can i make OE download all messages?

--
Uber-Thrustation: Trust the Thrust

Brian H

Uber-Thrustation said:

> Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system clock!
> How can i make OE download all messages?

Messages posted from the future aren't worth reading.

trout

Uber-Thrustation wrote:

> Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system
> clock! How can i make OE download all messages?

Past the time on your system clock? Eh?
Generally, you can see all messages available on your server by clicking
on Tools > "Get Next Headers" enough times. You can go to Tools >
Options > Read, and increase this number up to 1,000 (at a time); or
just uncheck the option and let 'er rip.
--
"Are you trying to see the future?"

Jim PKP

In article <4eGVa.559579$(E-Mail Removed) >,
> Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system clock!
> How can i make OE download all messages?

Um....oh forget it.
--
| (E-Mail Removed) | PandaKunda | aLsO nObIe |

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Uber-Thrustation continued:

> Help! i can't see any posts in any groups past the time on my system
> clock! How can i make OE download all messages?

Messages that are yet to be posted are notoriously difficult to read due to
the lack of content, which is caused by their total lack of existance.

The best thing is to wait until the clock changes and see what the future
has brought you.
--
slumpy
no more