Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Where is offline content stored?

Re: Where is offline content stored?

JesterDev

Sorry forgot add I'm on Windows 2000 Pro.

"JesterDev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:dNEVa.10132$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> I'm trying to store a website for offline content, I'm hoping
> it will store the directories and all the files in them. Anyway,
> I used IE to do this, Added to my favorites and click make
> availble offline.. Where is the site stored? I checked my
> favorites folder and its not in there...
>
> This is my site btw, it's just that the server is giving me
> problems so I cant login, and dont want to loose everything.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> JesterDev

Thund3rstruck

JesterDev Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <61FVa.9640$(E-Mail Removed)>:

> Sorry forgot add I'm on Windows 2000 Pro.
>
> "JesterDev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:dNEVa.10132$(E-Mail Removed) t...
>> I'm trying to store a website for offline content, I'm hoping
>> it will store the directories and all the files in them. Anyway,
>> I used IE to do this, Added to my favorites and click make
>> availble offline.. Where is the site stored? I checked my
>> favorites folder and its not in there...
>>
>> This is my site btw, it's just that the server is giving me
>> problems so I cant login, and dont want to loose everything.
>>
>> Thanks for your time,
>> JesterDev

Since this is your site, you can do like I did and create a subdir
on your computer for it, and save all the source files/html/jpg/etc
there just in case...

I don't believe 'offline content' will help in the worst-case
situation...

NOI