Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: IE Autocomplete

Re: IE Autocomplete

Michael

In <news:(E-Mail Removed)>,
Serveloc said:

> I just accidentally told IE 6 that I dont want it to remember the
> username & password for a site (Auto Complete). How do I now get it
> to ask about this site again without erasing other site entries?
>
> Thanks All

Go to the site. Log in. Tell it to remember.

((U))

Serveloc

Doesn't ask for that site anymore (asks on 'new' sites)
I have cleared temp files & history & rebooted.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...