Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > images, graphics missing off web pages

images, graphics missing off web pages

Shamah

Hello all

I have noticed that images, graphics etc are not appearing on my home
page and other web pages I am viewing, in some they do and in some its
just displays white page with text and the link still working. Can
anyone shed some light on why this is happening? and how I can resolve
this.

Many Thanks
Shamah

Phil

Shamah <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:3F257CBE.3000805
@sluber.ac.uk:

> Hello all
>
> I have noticed that images, graphics etc are not appearing on my home
> page and other web pages I am viewing, in some they do and in some its
> just displays white page with text and the link still working. Can
> anyone shed some light on why this is happening? and how I can resolve
> this.
>
> Many Thanks
> Shamah

You might have "show pictures" disabled. Are you using Internet Explorer?
Open IE, go to Tools>> Internet Options>> Advanced tab
In the Multimedia section make sure that "Show Pictures" is checked.

--
Phil M.
MCSE NT/2000