Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Only the French would do this...

Only the French would do this...

paul s

Name a town after a type of contraceptive.
http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

--
Paul S

Osprey

"paul s" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). invalid...
> Name a town after a type of contraceptive.
> http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

Funny Not.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:

> Name a town after a type of contraceptive.
> http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

I got stuck in there once. Waited a while and slipped out.

Paul - xxx

paul s tried to scribble ...

> Name a town after a type of contraceptive.
> http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

Be careful when it rains ...

--
.............................Paul - xxx
http://www.tvlicensing.biz/

paul s

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:40:13 +0100, slumpy wrote:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as paul s continued:
>
>> Name a town after a type of contraceptive. http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

> I got stuck in there once. Waited a while and slipped out.

Well those 'French Letters' can be a problem.
--
Paul S

Blinky the Shark

Ionizer wrote:

> "paul s" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed). invalid...
>> Name a town after a type of contraceptive.
>> http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

>> --
>> Paul S

> And only the people of Newfoundland would name a town after a sex toy:
> http://www.explorenewfoundlandandlab.../dildo_b&b.htm

And, oh, the accesssories!

http://dildonf.ags.myareaguide.com/yellow-pages.html

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge

paul s

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 15:45:40 -0400, Ionizer wrote:

> "paul s" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news(E-Mail Removed). invalid...
>> Name a town after a type of contraceptive. http://tinyurl.com/ib0r
>>
>> --
>> Paul S

> And only the people of Newfoundland would name a town after a sex toy:
> http://www.explorenewfoundlandandlab.../dildo_b&b.htm

LOL.
--
Paul S

anthonyberet

paul s wrote:
> Name a town after a type of contraceptive.
> http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

Out of interest, has every school atlas in the USA got a big "X" in biro
next to a certain city in Florida?
-Every school atlas in the UK has...

Incidentally, do you think the US could send the Statue of Liberty back to
France now that they are finished with it please?

bounce.
anthonyberet

Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"anthonyberet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>paul s wrote:
>> Name a town after a type of contraceptive.
>> http://tinyurl.com/ib0r

>Out of interest, has every school atlas in the USA got a big "X" in biro
>next to a certain city in Florida?
>-Every school atlas in the UK has...
>
>Incidentally, do you think the US could send the Statue of Liberty back to
>France now that they are finished with it please?

"Send Back the Statue of Liberty"
http://www.sendbackliberty.us/

--

"It's amazing I won. I was running against
peace, prosperity, and incumbency."

Bill Schowengerdt

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:18:44 +0100, While I was using pressure to stop
the bleeding, "anthonyberet" <(E-Mail Removed)> posted:
..

>Incidentally, do you think the US could send the Statue of Liberty back to
>France now that they are finished with it please?

EXCELLENT point.