Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Cream

Cream

slumpy

Apparently cream will absorb any flavours in your fridge.
Which explains why this cake tastes of onion.
--
slumpy
no more

Starstuffed

Hi Bad Posture,

You wrote:

snip>>
Apparently cream will absorb any flavours in your fridge.
>>unsnip

Amazingly, Cream even absorbed the smell of "Pressed Rat and Warthog," but
you would probably have to be at least in your late 40's to know what I'm
referring to.

Martin

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as BananaPannaPoe continued:

> The cooking news group is down the road.

So is alt.idiot.replies
--
slumpy
no more

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bg3hn2$k7aae$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> Apparently cream will absorb any flavours in your fridge.
>> Which explains why this cake tastes of onion.
>> --
>> slumpy
>> no more
>> no less
>> just slumpy

Chunt

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bg3st9$kbk3i$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as BananaPannaPoe continued:
>
> > The cooking news group is down the road.

> So is alt.idiot.replies
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy
>

> > "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:bg3hn2$k7aae$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> >> Apparently cream will absorb any flavours in your fridge.
> >> Which explains why this cake tastes of onion.
> >> --
> >> slumpy
> >> no more
> >> no less
> >> just slumpy

> So is alt.crap.postings

Starstuffed

trout,

You wrote:

snip>>
"I'll be creaking down to the basement to thumb through albums in a
milk-crate. Maybe try to remember how to hook-up my turn-table."
<<unsnip

You'll find the tune on "Wheels of Fire."

Martin

DC

Starstuffed wrote:

> Amazingly, Cream even absorbed the smell of "Pressed Rat and Warthog," but
> you would probably have to be at least in your late 40's to know what I'm
> referring to.

Wrong. I'm 31, and have listened to Cream since my mid-teens. My daughter
(14) likes them, too. And, yes, I do consider that a sign of great
parenting. };O)

--
DC

CANADA: 136 years in the same location! Open to serve you 24 hours
per day, 7 days per week. Now with 3 Territories!

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Starstuffed continued:

> trout,
>
> You wrote:
>
> snip>>
> "I'll be creaking down to the basement to thumb through albums in a
> milk-crate. Maybe try to remember how to hook-up my turn-table."
> <<unsnip
>
> You'll find the tune on "Wheels of Fire."
>

> Martin

Could you work less on reformatting your replies and just let OE put the >>
in itself, because it becomes a bit hard to work out who said what. And
snip/unsnip is not /really/ necessary either.
--
slumpy
no more

Max Quordlepleen

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:01:16 GMT, DC <(E-Mail Removed)> proffered,
in : news:(E-Mail Removed)135:

> Wrong. I'm 31, and have listened to Cream since my mid-teens.

Damn! I'm 4 years _older_ than you?! I felt sure you were a veteran.
Sheesh! Cream's pretty good, but give me Nina, Doris, Billie and Ella
any day.

--
We Apologise for the Inconvenience

http://www.maxqnz.com/References.html

Mara

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:10:12 +1200, Max Quordlepleen wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:01:16 GMT, DC <(E-Mail Removed)> proffered,
>in : news:(E-Mail Removed)135:
>
>> Wrong. I'm 31, and have listened to Cream since my mid-teens.

>Damn! I'm 4 years _older_ than you?! I felt sure you were a veteran.
>Sheesh! Cream's pretty good, but give me Nina, Doris, Billie and Ella
>any day.

Damned kids.

--
SPEWS, meet spambag; Spambag, meet SPEWS. 'Net, say goodby to spambag.
Everyone's happy, except for the spambag, who doesn't count.