Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Don't be alone trying to make your life better - join a group of people whos total goal is to improve their lives collectively [ NOT SPAM ]

Don't be alone trying to make your life better - join a group of people whos total goal is to improve their lives collectively [ NOT SPAM ]

IdeaMan

07-27-2003
No longer look in the mirror and think that society has total control of your destiny. Especially if society oppresses
who you are and who you want to be. Try something new, try being with a group of people whom their primary goal is to
make life better for the group. This is not a cult and I wouldn't want to become like one either. We get together and
figure out what direction we need to take together that is most beneficial to the group but also equally important to
the individual. Please answer the questions in my questionaire, it's not perfect, but I have never done this before and
hope it will grow into something incredible. Anyone can apply but for now but I need to keep it local if I can. Looking
for people in the Kern County Area in California.

Please click on link: http://ideaman7.tripod.com/The_Colle...estionaire.PDF

Jimchip

07-27-2003
Another to
X-Complaints-To: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:20:03 GMT, IdeaMan wrote:

--
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.