Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Windows XP temporary windows freeze

Windows XP temporary windows freeze

Stuart Betts

Hi

Recently installed Windows Xp Pro and have been very pleased with it, but
occasionally all my windows freeze (network icons keep flashing away), and
will stay like this for about 10 - 20 seconds. Then the PC works OK for
another perios of time. I have Zolealarm installed.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Cheers
Stuart

anonymous array of strings // ("taking address of temporary"- how long is temporary valid?) anon.asdf@gmail.com C++ 7 02-12-2008 10:58 AM
freeze string fails to freeze ??? jwaala.amplify@gmail.com Ruby 5 03-15-2007 11:29 PM
windows freeze pat Computer Support 2 10-28-2004 05:55 PM
Machine freeze-ups, weird Windows? Xeno Chauvin Computer Support 0 10-02-2004 05:22 PM
windows freeze LO&MsLO Computer Support 20 02-27-2004 03:03 AM

Advertisments