Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Auto-responder

Auto-responder

Martin

Greetings!

I'm looking for a freeware auto-responder, or, if a freeware is not
available, then one that can be purchased and has a top-quality reputation.

TIA!

Martin

Phenoxyacetyl-Methylphenyl-Hydroxybutyl-2-1-Phenyl-4-Ethenylbenzene

Define auto-responder, you ****ing nincompoop.

> TIA!

Get ****ed in advance.

Martin

Considering your unnecessary use of obscene lanaguage, I'll reply at a level
that you surely can understand.

An auto-responder is obviously a car that replies to questions.

Martin

"Phenoxyacetyl-Methylphenyl-Hydroxybutyl-2-1-Phenyl-4-Ethenylbenzene"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
Martin wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I'm looking for a freeware auto-responder, or, if a freeware is not
> available, then one that can be purchased and has a top-quality
> reputation.

Define auto-responder, you ****ing nincompoop.

> TIA!

Get ****ed in advance.

Psytaur

"Martin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d9OUa.31$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Considering your unnecessary use of obscene lanaguage, I'll reply at a

level
> that you surely can understand.
>
> An auto-responder is obviously a car that replies to questions.
>
> Martin
>

> "Phenoxyacetyl-Methylphenyl-Hydroxybutyl-2-1-Phenyl-4-Ethenylbenzene"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) s.com...
> Martin wrote:
> > Greetings!
> >
> > I'm looking for a freeware auto-responder, or, if a freeware is not
> > available, then one that can be purchased and has a top-quality
> > reputation.

> Define auto-responder, you ****ing nincompoop.
>
> > TIA!

> Get ****ed in advance.

and they seem to be all shareware. PromaSoft AutoResponder seems to be
the most cost effective and I may have a working crack for it, either
way it is a 30 day shareware.
Contact me if I can be of further assistance.

gangle

http://www.getresponse.com/

http://www.tucows.com/preview/194103.html

"Martin" > wrote
> Greetings!
>
> I'm looking for a freeware auto-responder, or, if a freeware is not
> available, then one that can be purchased and has a top-quality reputation.
>
> TIA!
>
> Martin

Bebop & Rocksteady

> What I'm seeking in an auto-responder is that, when an email is received
> at an address that I have with my ISP, a pre-determined reply of perhaps
> 4 or 5 paragraphs will be automatically sent, without my having to open
> the received email.
>
> I hope that helps in answering your question.

If you have ADSL then I recommend setting up your own Email Server

Mercury or Pegasus Mail can do all that
http://www.pmail.com

or have a look here
http://www.getresponse.com/
http://autorpro.com/

http://tinyurl.com/i6s0

If you don't have ADSL you are probably wasting your time and you should see
if your ISP offers one.

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

boy wonder

MS Outlook and MS Outlook Espesso can both do that.

--
boy wonder

Martin

Thank you for your suggestions. Much appreciated!

Martin

gangle

**** you.

"Martin" wrote
> Thank you for your suggestions. Much appreciated!

Brian H

Fred Evans said:

> I can and will help with all your auto-responder needs, free-or Paid, but
> remember you get what you pay for, and what I have here Pays You, a BUNCH
> (E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed) (E-Mail Removed)