Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Jimchip et al

Jimchip et al

Just Taylor

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:44:50 -0500, "Richard", RtS, AKA Richard Bullis,
AKA Donald Johnson, KotM, LMA, admitted child pornography collector and
military coward who lied about being in the ASA. A out of work deadbeat
delivery boy who was evicted from his home in September, 2002 for not
paying his bills and owed the good people of Wisconsin $171 which he was
finally forced to pay on 06/09/03, wrote:

>The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
>bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
>Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
>same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

What does paying attention to your banking statements have to do with
you bouncing checks, Stoopid?

>Care to put your money where your mouth is?

If only you had some money yourself, huh?

>Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.
>Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
>one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

Your whole life is nothing but trash, why would your trailer be any
different? Have you fixed the holes in your rotten bathroom yet,
Stoopid?

>Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
>newsgroup, I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
>any one to prove the charges.

They did and you screamed like the little boys and girls you exploit.

>After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.
>Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
>websites.
>Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

You poor little pedo-victim. You are so innocent and have never done
anything to anyone, huh Stoopid?

>Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
>harassment?

Oh but Stoopid, you like to harass others remember? Don't cry to Jim
because you are no good at it and turn pussy real fast when the tables
are turned on you.

>Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
>terrorist, or just a lunatic?

Unfortunately for you, not even your stupid fat brother would not say
you are not any of those!

>How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

Especially when you are a pedophile, right?

>As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
>tagged as a pedophile.".

The only difference is that you are.

>Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
>phone number for the world to see?

You were never that bold, Stoopid. You challenged the wrong people to
do so and they did. Like your ASA lies once again you are trying to
revise your pathetic history here.

>Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
>me?
>If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
>don't know jack **** about.

Or what? Are you going to sue Jim too, Stoopid?

>Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.

Its all the proof anyone needs. After all it was false, you would have
sued like you cried about doing over 1425 Days ago. 1425 Days, Stoopid
and here I am, still. Aren't you glad you set out to harass me,
Stoopid? Feel like you are doing a good job????

Oh I know, I'm Steve Burnett and your little pathetic whiner page is
still up, huh Stoopid? Wow.

Loser.

--
Taylor

Just Taylor

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:54:20 +0100, "Brian H" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> Richard said:
>
>> "Jimchip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> Not on mine. Sorry. I don't have that special
>>> 'trailer-owner-with-no-place-to-park' account.

>> www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg
>>

>Anyone can take a photo of an item and pretend that it is theirs.

Yeah but the funny *and* sad part is, it is! Not many trailers sitting
around falling apart with two pedo-vans parked it.

--
Taylor

Meat Plow

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:44:50 -0500, Richard wrote:

> The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
> bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
> Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
> same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.
>
> Care to put your money where your mouth is?
> Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.
> Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
> one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.
>
> Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
> newsgroup, I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
> any one to prove the charges.
> After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.
> Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
> websites.
> Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.
>
> Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
> harassment?
> Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
> terrorist, or just a lunatic?
> How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?
>
> As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
> tagged as a pedophile.".
>
> Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
> phone number for the world to see?
> Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
> me?
> If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
> don't know jack **** about.
> Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.
> The only thing he has to say is what has been repeated over and over and has
> no proof.

Here is what you whined about in wi.general

My bank has now engaged the fee of charging $5 per day after the first 7
days for having a negative balance.
Besides already charging you $28 per check over draft.
They already charge you for maintaining the account, using the account, and
other fees.
What the sam hell is left?
Being charged every time you enter the bank?

You wouldn't whine about it unless it was you who had been charged by your
bank.

Meat Plow

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:

> I can tow my home behind my car. My mobile home has pipes and electric lines
> connected to it.
> A trailer does not.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH why did you need a mover if you can tow your shitty little
single-wide behind a car?

Meat Plow

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:57:22 +0000, Jimchip wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:
>> "Jimchip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> [snip]

>>> I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
>>> wouldn't put them on a website.

>> Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
>> as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
>> themselves.

> The fact you are are you looking at pictures of children in nudist
> camps doesn't help your defense.

Pics from a nudist camp are not like the **** that Bullis has. I'm sure
he's got stuff with sexual content. I don't think looking at nudists turns
Bullis on. He needs something much more sexually graphic like 10 year olds
being penetrated by adult males. That's the BIG difference between Bullis
and nudists.

Meat Plow

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:34:34 -0700, Just Taylor wrote:

> On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:54:20 +0100, "Brian H" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:

>> Richard said:
>>
>>> "Jimchip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg
>>>

>>Anyone can take a photo of an item and pretend that it is theirs.

> Yeah but the funny *and* sad part is, it is! Not many trailers sitting
> around falling apart with two pedo-vans parked it.

Get a load of the home made deck. It just reeks of Bullis.

Jimchip

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:18:45 GMT, Clyde (the racist) Benson,
impersonating Jimchip wrote:

[snippo Clyde's crappola]

http://groups.google.com/groups?th=1744da77b453430b:

"So, what are some of the things about "Dr. C.":
*The Dr. part is obviously self appointed
*s/h/it watches soap's (very busy person there Dr. C. as you stated in
your previous post)
*s/h/it is prejudice http://makeashorterlink.com/?N11456321
http://makeashorterlink.com/?W24400321
*Uses these e-mails:
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
(E-Mail Removed)
Clyde Lee Benson Jr.
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
(whoops - did I post that?)
http://makeashorterlink.com/?U15921321
*Is spamming a pre-paid legal service
*Did military time
*Has lived in/around Chicago
*Has lived in Northern Italy for over 7 years and in Thailand for a
year
*Loves to push anti-white articles in soap groups
*Uses screen nyms's of:
John Gault, Charles Brandt, Jack Newhouse and more"

"And in reply to your post:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G23B55321

Please see the appropriate FTC link that put Pre-Paid ScamServices in
its place:
http://www.ftc.gov/os/1997/9701/asfscpre.htm
http://www.ftc.gov/os/2000/07/livingtrustscams.htm

Hey Clyde - do you still own the IP blocks 64.216.215.40 -
64.216.215.47? They all trace directly to your home/business!
Clyde Benson (NETBLK-SBCIS-100626-10052)
Private Residence
CAPE GIRARDEA, MO 63701
US

Netname: SBCIS-100626-10052
Netblock: 64.216.215.40 - 64.216.215.47

Coordinator:
Southwestern Bell Internet Services (ZS44-ARIN)
(E-Mail Removed)
888-212-5411

Record last updated on 26-Jun-2000.
Database last updated on 25-Jun-2002 20:00:18 EDT.

FOAD spammer!"

Jimchip

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:53:37 -0400, Meat Plow wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:57:22 +0000, Jimchip wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:
>>> "Jimchip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> [snip]

>>> Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
>>> as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
>>> themselves.

>> The fact you are are you looking at pictures of children in nudist
>> camps doesn't help your defense.

> Pics from a nudist camp are not like the **** that Bullis has. I'm sure
> he's got stuff with sexual content. I don't think looking at nudists turns
> Bullis on. He needs something much more sexually graphic like 10 year olds
> being penetrated by adult males. That's the BIG difference between Bullis
> and nudists.

I agree. He was giving what he thought was a safe example in an attempt
to minimize his obsession. Sorta like some of his claims about his 'art'
pictures.

--
He has those fantasies about travelling...

Thund3rstruck

Clyde posing as Jimchip Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table
and proclaimed in
<(E-Mail Removed) .net>:

<Racist bullshit snipped>

Shaddup friggin net loon, ****tard. <Smack>

NOI

--

There must be wonderful paintings on the walls of his ass, for his
head to be stuck up there for so long...!

Mara

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 17:18:45 GMT, Jimchip wrote:

>Bon jour Mara,

**** off and die, troll.

"You have _got_ to be one of the stupidest trolls ever to slime usenet."

<snipped trollshit>

--
Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.