Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Jimchip et al

Jimchip et al

Richard

The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

Care to put your money where your mouth is?
Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.
Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
newsgroup, I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
any one to prove the charges.
After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.
Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
websites.
Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
harassment?
Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
terrorist, or just a lunatic?
How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
tagged as a pedophile.".

Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
phone number for the world to see?
Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
me?
If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
don't know jack **** about.
Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.
The only thing he has to say is what has been repeated over and over and has
no proof.

Brian H

Richard said:

> The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
> bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.

Who cares?

> Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
> same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

I do, but *my* bank gives a months notice on interest charges, and 2 months
notice for bounced cheque charges.
Stop thinking that *everybody* lives in the US.

> Care to put your money where your mouth is?

Care to put a bottle of bleach to yours?

> Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.

I'm not as st00pid as you, my personal information is private, just goes to
prove how st00pid you are, and how much you crave attention if you are prepared
to tell everyone your business.

> Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
> one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

But *you* are.

> Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
> newsgroup, I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
> any one to prove the charges.
> After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.

Nobody needs to, you keep proving everyone right every time you post something.

> Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
> websites.

Then stop accessing sites and or usenet and announcing your business to
everyone.
Disconnect your modem, sell your pc, shoot yourself, anything, just FOAD.

> Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

The first person to say something was you, stop blaming others for your own
demise.

> Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
> harassment?
> Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
> terrorist, or just a lunatic?

There you go again, bringing up your favourite topics again.
Stop using the keyboard.

> How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

You did that all by yourself when you admitted downloading and uploading child
pornography, and tried to tell everyone that it was art.

> As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
> tagged as a pedophile.".

And you are that nobody.
You tagged yourself, nobody forced you to type out your admissions and post them
to usenet, you chose to do that yourself.

> Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
> phone number for the world to see?

Not with pricks like you around. But I do supply people with that sort of
information when I feel that they are worthy of my trust.

> Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
> me?

No, but if your government paid me to, I would come over and pull the switch.

> If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
> don't know jack **** about.

You don't know jackshit about anything, yet you constantly mouth off.

> Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.
> The only thing he has to say is what has been repeated over and over and has
> no proof.

And if you were to FOAD, usenet would become a ghost town, and loads of people
would be able to dedicate their efforts to causes worth while.

Jimchip

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:44:50 -0500, Richard wrote:
> The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
> bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
> Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
> same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

Not on mine. Sorry. I don't have that special
'trailer-owner-with-no-place-to-park' account.

> Care to put your money where your mouth is?
> Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.

Why did you post your personal information for the world to see?
You're St00pid, That's why, "Sandman" <snicker>

> Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
> one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

Yours is not a 'mobile home'. It's a trailer.

> Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in this
> newsgroup,

Was that the war where you served in the ASA?

> I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
> any one to prove the charges.

Oh, the time you got your MSN account ToS'd.

Do what? http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

> Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
> websites.
> Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

No, St00pid. It's because of all of your brainless posting to Usenet.

> Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
> harassment?

I'm not a pedophile, like you.

> Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger, murderer,
> terrorist, or just a lunatic?
> How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
wouldn't put them on a website.

> As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've been
> tagged as a pedophile.".

Was that in one of the pedo groups you frequent?

> Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
> phone number for the world to see?

You forgot 'stupid enough'.

> Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges against
> me?

There is a reason you had to move to Wisconsin.

> If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
> don't know jack **** about.

Who...St00pid?

> Oh and please, don't refer to chickenshit taylor's website as proof.
> The only thing he has to say is what has been repeated over and over and has
> no proof.

Except for all the links to Richard Bullis' posts to Usenet. It's your
own words that hang you, Bullis.

--
Now it's poor Richard, the victim...

Richard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg

> > Care to put your money where your mouth is?
> > Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.

> Why did you post your personal information for the world to see?
> You're St00pid, That's why, "Sandman" <snicker>

I did not. That was done by others.
Once I had changed to my real name, someone did a little detective work,
found the available information and posted it. Which is why I no longer have
listed phone numbers.

> > Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside

of
> > one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer

trash.

> Yours is not a 'mobile home'. It's a trailer.

I can tow my home behind my car. My mobile home has pipes and electric lines
connected to it.
A trailer does not.

> > Way back when the war over my alleged activities began right here in

this
> > newsgroup,

> Was that the war where you served in the ASA?

no dumbass. I never said I served in the ASA. I always said I had enlisted
for it.
Two different statements.

> > I posted with my real name, my real e-mail address and challenged
> > any one to prove the charges.

> Oh, the time you got your MSN account ToS'd.

Long before that and it wasn't tossed for that reason.

> > After 5 years nobody has been able to do that.

> Do what? http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq/

The biggest crock of lies ever to be printed.

> > Since then, I have been attacked in every way possible on usenet and in
> > websites.
> > Simply for the fact that one person made one comment in this group.

> No, St00pid. It's because of all of your brainless posting to Usenet.
>
> > Who are you? Are you so god like perfect that you are not immune to
> > harassment?

> I'm not a pedophile, like you.

"Innocent until PROVEN guilty". Show the proof.

> > Who's to say you are not a pedophile, child molester, gang banger,

murderer,
> > terrorist, or just a lunatic?
> > How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

> I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
> wouldn't put them on a website.

Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
themselves.
Want to tell a 10 year old girl she's a pedophile because she takes pictures
of naked kids?

> > As one person put it, "Hell. You ain't nobody in usenet until you've

been
> > tagged as a pedophile.".

> Was that in one of the pedo groups you frequent?

Oh for sure. Nanau has thousands of them.

> > Are you bold enough, man enough, to post your actual name, addtress and
> > phone number for the world to see?

> You forgot 'stupid enough'.
>
> > Are you bod enough to be the one to come forward and file charges

against
> > me?

> There is a reason you had to move to Wisconsin.

What reason would that be?

> > If you can't do either, you shouldn't be mouthing off about someone you
> > don't know jack **** about.

> Who...St00pid?

Yes you are stoopid, very.

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:
> "Jimchip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

[snip]

>> > How would you react to someone tagging you as a pedophile?

>> I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
>> wouldn't put them on a website.

> Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
> as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
> themselves.

The fact you are are you looking at pictures of children in nudist
camps doesn't help your defense.

> Want to tell a 10 year old girl she's a pedophile because she takes pictures
> of naked kids?

You're not a 10 year old girl.

[snip]

--
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.

Mara

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 06:57:22 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

>On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:32:07 -0500, Richard wrote:
>> "Jimchip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>[snip]

>>> I wouldn't be posting pictures of naked children, like you, "Sandman". I
>>> wouldn't put them on a website.

>> Take a look in any "wolfpack" group. Images of nude adults at nudist camps,
>> as well as children, and some of those photos are taken by children
>> themselves.

>The fact you are are you looking at pictures of children in nudist
>camps doesn't help your defense.

It's a little late for him to be whining when he's already admitted what he is,
isn't it? Are we (tinw) supposed to feel sorry for self-admitted axe murderers
and rapists simply because they come to 24 and whine, too?

He's a sick, twisted, moronic ****. And I've come to the conclusion that he's
just too st00pid to hit 'unsubscribe,' more's the pity.

Maybe his creditors will do it for him. What a pleasant thought.

Or maybe someone should pack him up and send him to India and encourage him to
spam his collection from there. [quoted from BG, referenced links:
http://cbi.nic.in/itchap11.htm, http://cbi.nic.in/itchap13.htm]

"Whoever publishes or transmits or causes to be published in the
electronic form, any material which is lascivious or appeals to the
prurient interest or if its effect is such as to tend to deprave and
corrupt persons who are likely, having regard to all relevant
circumstances, to read, see or hear the matter contained or embodied
in it, shall be punished on first conviction with imprisonment of
either description for a term which may extend to five years and with
fine which may extend to one lakh rupees and in the event of a second
or subsequent conviction with imprisonment of either description for a
term which may extend to ten years and also with fine which may extend
to two lakh rupees."

AND:

"And - permitting a worm/trojan relay/proxy on a system to be used
to infect someone else, or doing a "breakin" ... three years + fines.

(1) Whoever with the intent to cause or knowing that he is likely to
cause wrongful loss or damage to the public or any person destroys or
deletes or alters any information residing in a computer resource or
diminishes its value or utility or affects it injuriously by any
means, commits hack:

(2) Whoever commits hacking shall be punished with imprisonment up to
three years, or with fine which may extend upto two lakh rupees, or
with both.

No-Warrant search & seizure ...

(1) Notwithstanding anything contained in the Code of Criminal
Procedure, 1973, any police officer, not below the rank of a Deputy
Superintendent of Police, or any other officer of the Central
Government or a State Government authorised by the Central Government
in this behalf may enter any public place and search and arrest
without warrant any person found therein who is reasonably suspected
or having committed or of committing or of being about to commit any
offence under this Act

(3) The provisions of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 shall,
subject to the provisions of this section, apply, so far as may be, in
relation to any entry, search or arrest, made under this section.

Is an ISP in jeopardy of his clients? Or an Employer, actions by his
employees? Or employees by other employees? -- Yup!

(1) Where a person committing a contravention of any of the provisions
of this Act or of any rule, direction or order made thereunder is a
company, every person who, at the time the contravention was
committed, was in charge of, and was responsible to, the company for
the conduct of business of the company as well as the company, shall
be guilty of the contravention and shall be liable to be proceeded
against and punished accordingly:

(Unless ignorance is proven, or due diligence to prevent it.)
any director, manager, secretary or other officer of the company, such
director, manager, secretary or other officer shall also be deemed to
be guilty of the contravention and shall be liable to be proceeded
against and punished accordingly.

[Wait a minute - maybe he doesn't even have to be there....]

Other topics covered, not terribly spam-related (yet) like false info
for PKI certs -- two years plus fines.

Long arm? Yup ...
(1) Subject to the provisions of sub-section (2), the provisions of
this Act shall apply also to any offence or contravention committed
outside India by any person irrespective of his nationality.

(2) For the purposes of sub-section (1), this Act shall apply to an
offence or contravention committed outside India by any person if the
act or conduct constituting the offence or contravention involves a
computer, computer system or computer network located in India."

"Burn, Bullis, burn."

>> Want to tell a 10 year old girl she's a pedophile because she takes pictures
>> of naked kids?

>You're not a 10 year old girl.

No. He's a slimeball.

"Gah."

--
Two minutes is, to me, 2 minutes too many. Trolls thrive on
attention... starve them, and they die pathetic, lonely little deaths.

Mara

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 14:28:58 -0000, Jimchip wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:51:20 -0500, Mara wrote:

<snip>
>> It's a little late for him to be whining when he's already admitted what he is,
>> isn't it? Are we (tinw) supposed to feel sorry for self-admitted axe murderers
>> and rapists simply because they come to 24 and whine, too?

>We (tinw) are *supposed to* feel sorry...Richard is playing the victim
>and the whole world is *supposed to* see it his way.

Abusers always play the victim - that way they think they don't have to face
reality.

"I hope it smacks him right in the face, with a shovel."

<snip>

--

Richard said:

> "Jimchip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:44:50 -0500, Richard wrote:
>>> The post I made in wi.general in regards to the new charge being made by
>>> bank was purely to advise others of the new trend in banking.
>>> Pay attention to your own bank statement now and see if they don't print the
>>> same thing on the top of EVERY bank statement of EVERY customer.

>> Not on mine. Sorry. I don't have that special
>> 'trailer-owner-with-no-place-to-park' account.

> www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg

Anyone can take a photo of an item and pretend that it is theirs.

>>> Care to put your money where your mouth is?
>>> Post your personal information for the world to see as mine has been.

>> Why did you post your personal information for the world to see?
>> You're St00pid, That's why, "Sandman" <snicker>

> I did not. That was done by others.
> Once I had changed to my real name, someone did a little detective work,
> found the available information and posted it. Which is why I no longer have
> listed phone numbers.
>

>>> Like most people who have never lived in one, let alone seen the inside of
>>> one, they always refer to people who live in mobile homes as trailer trash.

>> Yours is not a 'mobile home'. It's a trailer.

> I can tow my home behind my car. My mobile home has pipes and electric lines
> connected to it.
> A trailer does not.

If you can tow it, then it is a trailer.
A mobile home is not fixed into the ground below it, and the mobile part means
it can be moved to a different location, and that is usually done by hoisting it
onto the back of a flatbed lorry.

(snip)

Jimchip

> >On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 07:51:20 -0500, Mara wrote:
>
> <snip>
> >> It's a little late for him to be whining when he's already admitted what he is,
> >> isn't it? Are we (tinw) supposed to feel sorry for black people simply because they come to 24 and whine, too?

> >We (tinw) are *supposed to* feel sorry...Richard is playing the victim
> >and the whole world is *supposed to* see it his way.

> Black people always play the victim - that way they think they don't have to face
> reality.
>
> "I hope it smacks him right in the face, with a shovel."
>
> <snip>

Bon jour Mara,

Thanks for asking the intelligent questions about the most serious
problem facing the United snakes of Amerikkka.

In my learned opinion, white males are not worried about the sexual
prowess thing. Many of us go to school with black men and now realize
that we white men are far larger on average than black guys.

We are playing the game of Survival of the white race, and the control
and ultimate destruction of non white races.

What worries us most is that we also privately recognize that we are an
albino mutant group of people. In Africa, tens of thousands of years ago
everyone was dark. Then someone had an albino! The first white person.
Then in another place there were more albinos born. We were forced out
by our African parents because of our strange, lack of skin color look.
so we
did what any other ostracized group would do. We found other people who
suffered the same genetic deformity and we banded together and slowly
moved out of Africa into what is now called southern Europe and on
northward. We have never lost the sadness and hurt that come when a
child is pushed out of the home by it's parents.

Over the years our numbers grew until we are now about 2,5 billion
people world wide. Colored people make up over 3.5 billion people
worldwide. so we are still a minority in global terms.

Now recognizing and hating our minority status, we powerful white males
and females are not in favor of interracial marriage because the
children tend to take the color of the darkest parent. If a child has
enough skin color for it to be seen, then we don't consider that child a
white child. It is a colored child, and it is not a part of our race.
Neither is the white woman who disgraces herself by lying down with what
many of us think of a a beast!

Our population growth in the white race is also at ZERO! that is because
we have been unable to control our stupid white women for the most part.
They are having abortions and destroying our children at record paces.
The Hispanics, Asians, and other minorities aside from black people are
still having large families and that is why they have overtaken and
pushed aside black people. Black people still love and adore the
children of the slavemaster for the most part. So whatever we white do
morally, or immorally, black people blindly follow along with us.

They are no longer the largest minority group because blacks have
decided it is more important to have fine cars, and fine homes than have
four or five children in their families. So they are having just enough
to replace those that are dying. That will not lead to population growth
however, and they have lost their voting clout because of their
diminishing numbers.

We whites must absolutely find a way to stop interracial goings on if we
are to survive as a beautiful white race of people. That is also why we
do not allow the playing field in business to be fair to minorities as
is the playing field in the sports arena.

We have seen from sports that whenever blacks can play by the same rules
as we do, they either excel, or equal us. so if we allow them to have
high paying jobs in large numbers, our white women will flock to them in
even greater numbers because they are naturally drawn to dark skinned
people because they subconsciously realize that that is the way God
intended for people to look.

We also have a hate and love affair with black people. We hate the fact
that we don't have the beautiful naturally dark skin that they have. So
we whites have to spend thousands of dollars a year in tanning salons,
and lying on the beaches trying to obtain the lovely dark look that they
come by naturally. We also love their culture...what little we know
about it, and we take whatever we want from them, and then claim it as
ours.

Now we white men have always had access to black women from slavery
times onward. As a matter of fact during slavery so many white men in
Louisiana and the south had kept black women that white women developed
a deep and permanent hatred for black women. Their husbands preferred
the arms of their slave women to the finest white woman. So many of the
white women were forced to turn to black men back then to find comfort.

There is a saying that is very true today as it was hundreds of years
ago. "the only free people in Amerikkka are white men and black women"
We white men being at the top of the pecking order have our women for
sex, and because we wield enormous financial, political, and economic
power can take the women of other races whenever we want without fear of
the males doing anything to us.

Black women can have black men and they can sleep with white men
whenever they want some variety. Believe me they do it all the time.
Again no one can harm them when they decide to do those things.

However when a black man and a white woman get together, it is poison.
We white men and most black women hate that with a passion and will
quickly move to destroy that relationship. This is why some black
females also write in to stop interracial affairs on soap operas.

I really wouldn't wait around hoping that MOST whites will soon accept
interracial affairs. The groundhog will be bringing all of us our mail
long before that happens.

The best thing for black people to do is to get away from white people
and leave us alone. They need to go off to Utah, Wyoming, Montana,
Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, The Dakotas and set up their own
Nation. They need to stop chasing white women and learn to love each
other as we whites do.

They need to stop spending most of their income in our stores. We
aren't going to buy anything that they produce so that causes a one way
exit of their money from their hands to our hands. That keeps them where
we want them in a very poor condition as a people. If blacks had any
brains, they would do as Jews, Koreans, Cubans, Chinese, and other
groups do.

These groups totally understand how much we hate them. so they build
their own infrastructure in their communities and only buy goods and
services from each other. So it doesn't take them long to become
powerful and respected communities. As smart as black people can be,
they don't seem to understand that one basic concept.

So they continue to allow us to pit them against all the other minority
groups, and middle and lower class white people. While they fight
against each other, we powerful white men and women continue to rip off
Amerikkka big time. Look at how successful we have been with Enron,
Worldcom, AT&T.

We have been successful in getting the courts to prosecute Martha
Stewart, who did nothing compared to what we have stolen, while we super
criminals walk away clean. We also have pulled off a masterful, David
Copperfield, trick of convincing Americans that it was not Osama Bin
Laden that struck us, but rather Saddam Hussein. That allowed us to go
in and massacre hundreds of innocent people who had done nothing to us,
then blow up the country.

Now President Bush, Cheney with his Haliburton company will be able to
go in and make billions rebuilding a country that we really shouldn't
have attacked in the first place since they had done absolutely nothing
to us here in America. Oh fooling the average uninformed American is
like taking candy from a baby! The smart ones just take a little longer
to baffle with bullsh.. )

When we finish with our agenda, the population of America will be only
about 25 million people. It will be composed of that 1% of the super
rich white. We will keep the finest of the minority women to be our
servants. We will eliminate ALL middle and lower income white trash, and
all undesirable minorities. This will be a white Christian Nation where
the white man rules America and the world! Everyone else will just be
here because we allow them to be. When they are no longer needed for
their resources, they will assume room temperature.

Now CQ, you said you were puzzled about RACISM... Has this explained a
little about how we white men play the Chess game of death with
minorities?

Just Taylor

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:19:02 -0400, Thund3rstruck
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Richard Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
>in <(E-Mail Removed)>:
>

>> www.richardbullis.com/images/house-1.jpg

> No offense, but I don't trust links from you.

Don't the URL above surprisingly doesn't show any child porn, a first
for Stoopid! However if you want to see a picture of his trailer after
the locals found out who he is, you can see it below on a safe
no-child-porn owned by me,

http://bolo_bullis.tripod.com/houseofpedo.jpeg

--
Taylor