Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Help for a friend (honest)

Help for a friend (honest)

Sentient Fluid

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bg183e$jgt73$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H continued:

> > Hugh Sutherland said:
> >
> >> Slumpy got a bit of a superior attitude problem!!!!!!!!!!
> >>

> > No, but by the looks of it, he has you as a new troll humping his leg.

> Would you believe it ?
> Doctor Cock, and his pocket parrot Bobby just hit the water in the cesspit
> and up pops another dickhead.

<snip>

Heh... pockt parrot reminded me of an A&W commercial that came out when they
brought Chubby Chicken back to Canada...

Family pulls up to the drive-thru and orders the "Chubby Chicken Pocket
Poppers" for the kids... Was surprised no one complained!

--
Mammaries.. of the way we were...