Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > "Today marks the third annual Systems Administrator Appreciation Day"

"Today marks the third annual Systems Administrator Appreciation Day"

Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD

zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

smellycrackwhore

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:49:49 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
<(E-Mail Removed)> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to
the world:

>http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/5/31959.html

Happy SAAD day M8 ;?)>

--
apparently, it sounded somewhat like: "*plink* -
*HCCCCTTT-PPTHHEWWWww...*

Teh sound of troutboi's armoured killfile snapping closed on yet another unsuspecting newbie.

smellycrackwhore <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:49:49 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
><(E-Mail Removed)> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to
>the world:
>

>>http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/5/31959.html

>Happy SAAD day M8 ;?)>

You too, you steenking beeyatch. ;oř

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD

smellycrackwhore <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:27:04 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
><(E-Mail Removed)> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to
>the world:
>
>>smellycrackwhore <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>>On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:49:49 +0100, Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD
>>><(E-Mail Removed)> ripped off his/her clothing and screamed to
>>>the world:

>>>Happy SAAD day M8 ;?)>

>>You too, you steenking beeyatch. ;oř

>Furst toim Oi aivur HERD ay MexiCan with ay Henglich accent!
>
>Lol!!11

Excuse me old chap, but donde esta la zapataria? Thank you so much.

*tips hat*

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...