Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor?

Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor?

°Mike°

Uninstall the screensaver. Do NOT trust just AVG for your
antivirus needs.

Online Antivirus scanners:
--------------------------
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/hous...start_corp.asp
http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/

Anti-virus programs:
--------------------
eZ Antivirus (Computer Associates)

Vet (Computer Associates)
http://www.vet.com.au/html/products/index.html

Sophos
http://www.sophos.com/products/software/antivirus/

F-Prot
http://www.f-prot.com/download/

Anti-trojan:
------------
Trojan Defence Suite
http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/

Trojan Hunter
http://www.misec.net/trojanhunter.jsp

Trojan Remover
http://www.simplysup.com/

Tauscan
http://www.agnitum.com/products/tauscan/

Anti-spyware:
---------------------
Spybot Search & Destroy
http://security.kolla.de/

Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

Spyware Blaster

HijackThis
http://www.tomcoyote.org/hjt/

*** Clean your system - see my sig.

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:44:13 +0100, in
<oIXTa.6909$(E-Mail Removed)>
eugene scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

screen flickering Rock ASP .Net 3 11-06-2004 12:53 AM
Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor? eugene Computer Support 0 07-24-2003 10:35 PM
Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor? eugene Computer Support 1 07-24-2003 10:29 PM
Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor? Jimchip Computer Support 0 07-24-2003 10:15 PM
Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor? Jeffrey Edwards Computer Support 0 07-24-2003 08:59 PM

Advertisments