Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor?

Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor?

eugene

For some reason or other, my MS help page won't let me set a restore point!

--
I'm a failed Christian and if I'm goin' to Hell
There's one thing for sure, you're gonna be there as well!

( Henry McCullough)
"Shepİ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 21:44:13 +0100, In this world we created "eugene"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :
>
> >My son was on-line the other night and the only thing I know he

downloaded
> >was a screensaver. However, since then Ive been experiencing seriously
> >irritating problems. When I start up, my screen flickers for about 15

mins
> >or so and my cursor jumps all over the screen. I keep getng disconnected

and
> >now, tonight, as I write this, I hear a crackle occasionally which

signifies
> >some sort of outage as whatever I was writing has missed letters (as in
> >getting in the above line). I suspected a virus but did an update and
> >complete scan using AVG 6.0 yet nothing showed up. Every time I perform

an
> >action, should it be to close a page or even minimise one, and especially
> >when I save something, everything freezes for up to a minute and there is

no
> >response from my mouse or any key. This is seriously annoying as I'm sure
> >you can imagine. The only other noticeable fault is that my clock has

gone a

screen flickering Rock ASP .Net 3 11-06-2004 12:53 AM
Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor? °Mike° Computer Support 0 07-25-2003 02:33 AM
Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor? eugene Computer Support 1 07-24-2003 10:29 PM
Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor? Jimchip Computer Support 0 07-24-2003 10:15 PM
Re: Flickering screen + crazy cursor? Jeffrey Edwards Computer Support 0 07-24-2003 08:59 PM

Advertisments