Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > keyboard settings

keyboard settings

susan cook

When trying to change keyboard settings from usa English to British English
I am told that file kbduk.kb is missing, tried loading it from windows 98 cd
but missing from there also. is there a site I can download this file to
floppy disc as the computer is not connected to the internet, many thanks,
Sue

Shepİ

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 22:13:13 +0100, In this world we created "susan
cook" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>When trying to change keyboard settings from usa English to British English
>I am told that file kbduk.kb is missing, tried loading it from windows 98 cd
>but missing from there also. is there a site I can download this file to
>floppy disc as the computer is not connected to the internet, many thanks,
>Sue

What operating system and is this in windows or for Dos?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

susan cook

Problem solved now, found a website with file needed

newsZXTa.631$(E-Mail Removed)...