Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > mouse slows down and stops

mouse slows down and stops

stickems

When my mouse stops, pressing Esc frees it.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this.
Windows XP
Time AMD 2.6
1gb RAM
160gb disk

Unknown

What are you doing when the mouse freezes? Type of mouse?
news:wEBTa.1551$(E-Mail Removed)...