Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email attachment

Email attachment

ivorh

got the wife an computer which is in good nick, only problem is when she
sends an email she also sends a silly attachment ( icon) in the form of a
car racing across the bottom of the email page. could any one tell me how to
get rid of this please.

--

Ivor.
Suffolk, United Kingdom

Tech Guy

Sounds like the email program is using stationary which someone had selected
in it's previous life.

Go to tools / options / mail format and select something else from the
stationary list.
news:GmCTa.455$(E-Mail Removed)...