Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > WORK OFFLINE

WORK OFFLINE

Jim

Hi,
I hope someone can help me. When I click to open my browser I get a
message "Work Offline. No connection to the internet is currently
available. To view internet content that has been saved on your computer,
click work offline" When I get this message I am always connected to the
internet, when I click OK, it then opens. I am running Windows 98 SE and my
browser is I.E.6. Thanks for any info in advance.

Me

Have a look here: http://www.dslreports.com/faq/357

Jim wrote:

> Hi,
> I hope someone can help me. When I click to open my browser I get a
> message "Work Offline. No connection to the internet is currently
> available. To view internet content that has been saved on your computer,
> click work offline" When I get this message I am always connected to the
> internet, when I click OK, it then opens. I am running Windows 98 SE and my
> browser is I.E.6. Thanks for any info in advance.

trout

Jim wrote:

> Hi,
> I hope someone can help me. When I click to open my browser I get
> a message "Work Offline. No connection to the internet is currently
> available. To view internet content that has been saved on your
> computer, click work offline" When I get this message I am always
> connected to the internet, when I click OK, it then opens. I am
> running Windows 98 SE and my browser is I.E.6. Thanks for any info
> in advance.

What kind of connection do you use? Dial-up? ADSL? Cable?
--
"Nothing is obvious; until it kills you just before the end of the
movie."