Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > how can i view email

how can i view email

bfuria1000

hi, i am no able to find out how to view the email address of a person who
is emailing me. please help.

Michael

In <news:mSDTa.21092$o54.3078@lakeread05>,
bfuria1000 said:

> hi, i am no able to find out how to view the email address of a
> person who is emailing me. please help.

You're using Outlook Express...

Select the message, right-click it, and click "Properties"

Click the "Details" tab, and then click the "Message Source" button... you
might have to maximize the window to view it nicely.

((U))

Ionizer

"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bfn6be$gdr1i$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> Now you can **** right off.

You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being sarcastic,
if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response. I honestly didn't
know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you. I even wrote it down for
future reference.

The mistake is entirely yours.

--
Ian.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:

> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bfn6be$gdr1i$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> Now you can **** right off.

> You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being
> sarcastic, if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response.
> I honestly didn't know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you.
> I even wrote it down for future reference.
>
> The mistake is entirely yours.

It was no mistake. I just don't handle compliments very well. It was
intended as sarcastic, and was not meant to offend.
Apologies.

"And don't tell anyone, all the other whingers will want one."
--
slumpy
no more

trout

slumpy wrote:

> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:
>
>> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:bfn6be$gdr1i$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>> Now you can **** right off.

>> You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being
>> sarcastic, if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response.
>> I honestly didn't know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you.
>> I even wrote it down for future reference.
>>
>> The mistake is entirely yours.

> It was no mistake. I just don't handle compliments very well. It was
> intended as sarcastic, and was not meant to offend.
> Apologies.
>
> "And don't tell anyone, all the other whingers will want one."

I'm disgusted by both of you.
--
"And sincerely wish for your speedy demise before you do anything else
to make people uncomfortable."

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:

> slumpy wrote:
>
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:
>>
>>> "slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:bfn6be$gdr1i$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>>>
>>> You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being
>>> sarcastic, if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response.
>>> I honestly didn't know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you.
>>> I even wrote it down for future reference.
>>>
>>> The mistake is entirely yours.

>> It was no mistake. I just don't handle compliments very well. It was
>> intended as sarcastic, and was not meant to offend.
>> Apologies.
>>
>> "And don't tell anyone, all the other whingers will want one."

> I'm disgusted by both of you.

Apologies for that. Any chance you could look at this rash I've got and tell
me what you think ?
--
slumpy
no more

Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD

"Ionizer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"slumpy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:bfn6be$gdr1i$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
>> Now you can **** right off.

>You have COMPLETELY misunderstood my response. I was not being sarcastic,
>if that's what prompted your juvenile, hostile response. I honestly didn't
>know about the Ctrl+F3 thing and was THANKING you. I even wrote it down for
>future reference.
>
>The mistake is entirely yours.

No surprises there...

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

- Panama!"

- Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

Brian H

slumpy said:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as trout continued:
>
>> slumpy wrote:
>>
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ionizer continued:

>>> It was no mistake. I just don't handle compliments very well. It was
>>> intended as sarcastic, and was not meant to offend.
>>> Apologies.
>>>
>>> "And don't tell anyone, all the other whingers will want one."

>> I'm disgusted by both of you.

> Apologies for that. Any chance you could look at this rash I've got and tell
> me what you think ?

Amputation is needed for that, sorry.