Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Screen saver

Screen saver

@(Unwanted)netscape.net

Whenever I restart my PC I have to go through the motions of again
resetting the screen saver. I am sure that in the dim distant past the
screen did not maintain whatever image was left to burn out the monitor.

Does anyone have an idea why the screen saver works on some occasions
and not others? I use Windows 98 if that's any help.

TIA

Barry

°Mike°

Unless you have a laptop, you don't need a screensaver, so
disable it.

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:45:16 GMT, in
<g0kTa.104217$(E-Mail Removed)>
"@(Unwanted)netscape.net" <""BarryVerona\"@(Unwanted)netscape.net">