Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Reply FROM: in Outlook express

Reply FROM: in Outlook express

Mike

When I click reply to a message in my inbox, the reply FROM: identity in my
reply is from one of my four mail accounts. The wrong one!

How can I change the default to always reply from a particular address?

Thanks

Mike