Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > cant post messages

cant post messages

LEE

im having problems posting messages, this one wont get thru so i dunno why
im bothering. I get my posts sent back and error messages. What am I doing
wrong?

Brian H

LEE said:

> im having problems posting messages, this one wont get thru so i dunno why
> im bothering. I get my posts sent back and error messages. What am I doing
> wrong?

There is a difference between posting messages and sending e-mail.
What error messages are you getting?

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror