Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > ADSL modem won't instal

ADSL modem won't instal

braxi

Hi, trying to instal Alcatel USB speedtouch modem, on every attempt I get
the message

"regdbsetkeyvalueexfailed"

Anyone have a fix.

Thanks for looking.

°Mike°

Do you have a Packard Bell with EasyDVD software library
installed? If so, PB have a patch that allows the registry
key to be changed - it is being prevented by software library.

http://ftp.nec-computers.com/pub/ite...00/FreeFix.exe

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:37:56 +0100, in
<3f1c6b45$0$966$(E-Mail Removed)>
braxi scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

gangle7

i cant remembur my passwerd
what do i do now emale the ansurs
thank in advanse

"°Mike°" wrote
> Do you have a Packard Bell with EasyDVD software library
> installed? If so, PB have a patch that allows the registry
> key to be changed - it is being prevented by software library.

°Mike°

Too bad stupidity isn't painful.

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:16:23 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle7 scrawled:

> i cant remembur my passwerd
> what do i do now emale the ansurs
> thank in advanse
>
>"°Mike°" wrote
>> Do you have a Packard Bell with EasyDVD software library
>> installed? If so, PB have a patch that allows the registry
>> key to be changed - it is being prevented by software library.

Gary G. Taylor

°Mike° wrote:

> Too bad stupidity isn't painful.

Oh, it is--eventually--but the time lag is too long for learning to take
place.
--
Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA