Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sony Ericsson T610 - Repost

Sony Ericsson T610 - Repost

*** HAWK

Hi guys,
I am interested in buying this phone although I have a few questions.
1 - Does this have ability to create folders to store sms text messages in,
eg. folders for lets say "friends", "jokes".
2 - Does this phone have delivery reports for text messages, similar to what
Nokia use to. This shows once a message has been recieved or failed.

Any other useful features that anyone would care to mention.
Thanks!

Sony Ericsson T610
http://www.sonyericsson.com/uk/spg.j...DPSM_V%26R%3D1
Specs.. never make much sense to me.. but sum1 will find them useful

Repost as original post never worked

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as *** HAWK continued:

WHY REPOST YOUR ****IN QUESTION ?
--
slumpy
no more