Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Sony Ericsson T610

Sony Ericsson T610

*** HAWK

Hi guys,
I am interested in buying this phone although I have a few questions.
1 - Does this have ability to create folders to store sms text messages in,
eg. folders for lets say "friends", "jokes".
2 - Does this phone have delivery reports for text messages, similar to what
Nokia use to. This shows once a message has been recieved or failed.

Any other useful features that anyone would care to mention.
Thanks!

Sony Ericsson T610
http://www.sonyericsson.com/uk/spg.j...DPSM_V%26R%3D1
Specs.. never make much sense to me.. but sum1 will find them useful

Lee

a good place to ask is: uk.telecom.mobile

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:50:04 +0100, "*** HAWK" <(E-Mail Removed)> had
the will to write:

>Hi guys,
>I am interested in buying this phone although I have a few questions.
>1 - Does this have ability to create folders to store sms text messages in,
>eg. folders for lets say "friends", "jokes".
>2 - Does this phone have delivery reports for text messages, similar to what
>Nokia use to. This shows once a message has been recieved or failed.
>
>Any other useful features that anyone would care to mention.
>Thanks!
>
>Sony Ericsson T610
>http://www.sonyericsson.com/uk/spg.j...DPSM_V%26R%3D1
>Specs.. never make much sense to me.. but sum1 will find them useful

----
Lee

trout

Lee wrote:

> a good place to ask is: uk.telecom.mobile.

Do have a look at the "Newgroups" line when you post a reply.
--
"It was cross-posted there."