Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Opinions wanted

Opinions wanted

kerplunKuK

As part of my thesis I need questionnaires answered from a wide variety of
people.
My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.
Anybody who would be willing to answer a short questionnaire please forward
me your email address.
Kindest regards

Scott

--

Remove MY PANTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit

SgtMinor

A question is not a thesis, is it? If it is, then I would have a lot of
thesises or whatever they're called when there's more than one.
Including my opening sentence.

--
"Go forth and postulate."

kerplunKuK wrote:

> As part of my thesis I need questionnaires answered from a wide variety of
> people.
> My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.
> Anybody who would be willing to answer a short questionnaire please forward
> me your email address.
> Kindest regards
>
> Scott
>
> --
>
> Remove MY PANTS to reply
> Victoria Concordia Crescit
> Gamertag: KerplunKuK

Blinky the Shark

kerplunKuK wrote:

> My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.

My thesis is: There are at least three three major sports with offside
rules.

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge

Shep©

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:20:01 +0100, In this world we created
"kerplunKuK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote :

>As part of my thesis I need questionnaires answered from a wide variety of
>people.
>My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.
>Anybody who would be willing to answer a short questionnaire please forward
>me your email address.
>Kindest regards
>
>Scott

It's not very good in,"Ping-pong"

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

Brian H¹©

Blinky the Shark said:

> kerplunKuK wrote:
>
>> My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.

> My thesis is: There are at least three three major sports with offside
> rules.

Yes, but being in the UK, the subject would be football.

The Old Sourdough

On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:26:35 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
boggled at the following statement by Paul - xxx in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> The Old Sourdough tried to scribble ...
>
>> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 20:27:53 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
>> boggled at the following statement by trout in message
>> news:bfhica$ed6m1$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de

>>> I have a very strong opinion.

>> I had an opinion once, but I drank too much BEER!!11!! (is there
>> such a thing as too much BEER!!11!!?) and lost it....

> There is *NEVER* too much beer ..
>
> There may be too much to drink alone, there may be too much spilt,
> there may be too much water, but there is NEVER, under any
> circumstances conceivable to man, too much beer.
>
> I know, I was there when it ran out .... once ...

OMIGOD!!! The HORROR of it......

--
The Old Sourdough
No of SETI units returned: 1875

Ron Martell

The Old Sourdough <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I had an opinion once, but I drank too much BEER!!11!! (is there such a
>thing as too much BEER!!11!!?) and lost it....

No such thing as too much beer. Only varying degrees of not quite
enough.

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP
On-Line Help Computer Service

Blinky the Shark

Brian H¹© wrote:

> Blinky the Shark said:

>> kerplunKuK wrote:

>>> My thesis is how does the offside rule affect the modern game.

>> My thesis is: There are at least three three major sports with offside
>> rules.

> Yes, but being in the UK, the subject would be football.

Unless it's, say, field hockey.

Which wasn't even one of the three I had in mind.

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge
Digest: Best of Internet Oracularities http://snurl.com/dig_oracle

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on 22 Jul 2003 06:09:01 GMT,
Blinky the Shark uttered this:

>Brian H¹© wrote:

>> Blinky the Shark said:

>>> My thesis is: There are at least three three major sports with offside
>>> rules.

>> Yes, but being in the UK, the subject would be football.

>Unless it's, say, field hockey.
>
>Which wasn't even one of the three I had in mind.

And rugby....

The Old Sourdough

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:29:55 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
boggled at the following statement by William Poaster in message
news(E-Mail Removed)

snip

> My opinion is that BEER is GOOD!

<AOL>Me too.</AOL>