Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > sharing computers

sharing computers

Burt

I am using Xp and also a notebook with XP. I have the notebook operating
thru a wireless D-Link and can do email and internet. I would like to be
able to access, from the notebook, the printer of my pcu. How do I set this
up? I am a novice so please if possible be explicit.
Thanks