Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MPG - Help

MPG - Help

cb12

What software do I need to change a Mpg movie file so it will play in my dvd
player so we can view on TV instead of only a computer cd rom. Thank In
Advance. Bill Leave message here or,
billyboy_18104@hotmail .com or http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Richard

"cb12" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:QQASa.21058$(E-Mail Removed).. .
> What software do I need to change a Mpg movie file so it will play in my

dvd
> player so we can view on TV instead of only a computer cd rom. Thank In
> Advance. Bill Leave message here or,
> billyboy_18104@hotmail .com or (E-Mail Removed)

a dvd burner for starters.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Richard continued:

> "cb12" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:QQASa.21058$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> What software do I need to change a Mpg movie file so it will play
>> in my dvd player so we can view on TV instead of only a computer cd
>> rom. Thank In Advance. Bill Leave message here or,
>> billyboy_18104@hotmail .com or (E-Mail Removed)
>>

> a dvd burner for starters.

To burn mpegs onto disc ? No !
Isn't an mpeg VCD anyway ?