Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > picture and fax viewer

picture and fax viewer

duel

In windows picture and fax viewer,when I try to open an image for editing
the fax viewer just closes. I can use the mouse keys to open with paint and
this works. This has only just happened since I've installed some free
spyware and tried to tune up my start. ?????????? And yes I know what
Brenadier Jehosephat does to people who try to tune up their starts.

°Mike°

Why on earth would you install free spyware on your system?
What IS your system?

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:47:39 +0100, in
<bfekjr$lot$(E-Mail Removed)>
duel scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

Paul - xxx

duel tried to scribble ...

> In windows picture and fax viewer,when I try to open an image for
> editing the fax viewer just closes. I can use the mouse keys to open
> with paint and this works. This has only just happened since I've
> installed some free spyware and tried to tune up my start. ??????????
> And yes I know what Brenadier Jehosephat does to people who try to
> tune up their starts.

That's a damn shame, but a solution would, I guess, be dependant upon what
(and why) spyware you installed and 'tuned' ..

--
.............................Paul - xxx
http://www.tvlicensing.biz/

duel

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why on earth would you install free spyware on your system?
> What IS your system?

system is xp.. installed spywareblaster and ad-aware on recomendation from
this group .

kerplunKuK

I had this problem too, however I'm running XP and have not edited at all.
Paint starts from the start-up menu, but not through the viewer.

--

Remove MY PANTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit
"duel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bfekjr$lot$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In windows picture and fax viewer,when I try to open an image for

editing
> the fax viewer just closes. I can use the mouse keys to open with paint

and
> this works. This has only just happened since I've installed some free
> spyware and tried to tune up my start. ?????????? And yes I know what
> Brenadier Jehosephat does to people who try to tune up their starts.

°Mike°

On 20 Jul 2003 18:35:42 GMT, in
<(E-Mail Removed)135>
DC scrawled:

>°Mike° wrote:
>
>> Why on earth would you install free spyware on your system?

>Especially since XP has so much of it already built-in. }:O)

XP? Don't you mean "Windows"?

--
"Are you using Windows, or is that just an XT?"

DC

°Mike° wrote:

> On 20 Jul 2003 18:35:42 GMT, in
> <(E-Mail Removed)135>
> DC scrawled:
>
>>°Mike° wrote:
>>
>>> Why on earth would you install free spyware on your system?

>>Especially since XP has so much of it already built-in. }:O)

> XP? Don't you mean "Windows"?

You are, of course, correct, sir. }:O)

--
DC

Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
shitting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be.