Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Outlook Paasword required

Outlook Paasword required

p.salah

When i open Outlook Express, it asks me for a password. Whatever i do it
just keeps reappearing. How do i disable this because i do not need a
password and its getting on my nerves!!!

Thank you in advance

Frustrated Paul

°Mike°

Have you set up separate identities?

OLEXP How to Create and Use Identities in Outlook Express
http://support.microsoft.com/search/...b;en-us;209169

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 18:38:06 +0100, in
<stASa.52$(E-Mail Removed)>
p.salah scrawled: