Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > voice on phone

voice on phone

James Probert

jims troubles when working offline phone rings american lady operator
talking on phone line help me please how do i get rid jim P

Kraftee

> jims troubles when working offline phone rings american lady
operator
> talking on phone line help me please how do i get rid jim P

Put the phone down maybe??

--
B-)
Life is pain.....

°Mike°

Huh!?

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc...on/node02.html

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:58:18 +0100, in
<4vwSa.5232$(E-Mail Removed)>
James Probert scrawled:

>jims troubles when working offline phone rings american lady operator
>talking on phone line help me please how do i get rid jim P

--
Basic computer maintenance

DC

James Probert wrote:

> jims troubles when working offline phone rings american lady operator
> talking on phone line help me please how do i get rid jim P

Do you always speak about yourself in the 3rd person?

--
DC

Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
shitting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be.

Blinky the Shark

DC wrote:

> James Probert wrote:

>> jims troubles when working offline phone rings american lady operator
>> talking on phone line help me please how do i get rid jim P

> Do you always speak about yourself in the 3rd person?

I've seen Blinky do that, once in a while.

With even a modicum of punctuation and other good form, one can get away
with it.

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge

DC

Blinky the Shark wrote:

> DC wrote:
>
>> James Probert wrote:

>>> jims troubles when working offline phone rings american lady operator
>>> talking on phone line help me please how do i get rid jim P

>> Do you always speak about yourself in the 3rd person?

> I've seen Blinky do that, once in a while.
>
> With even a modicum of punctuation and other good form, one can get away
> with it.

DC understands exactly what you mean. }:O)

--
DC

Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
shitting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be.

William Poaster

This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:34:56
+0100, Ā°MikeĀ° uttered this:
>Huh!?
>
>http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
>http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/capitals.htm
>http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/marks.htm
>http://www.davidappleyard.com/punctuation.htm
>http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/local/doc...on/node02.html
>

>On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:58:18 +0100, in
> <4vwSa.5232$(E-Mail Removed)>
> James Probert scrawled:
>
>>jims troubles when working offline phone rings american lady operator
>>talking on phone line help me please how do i get rid jim P

I thought it was gangle 7, trying to do an impression of a human, doing an
impression of gangle 7.....if you see what I mean.

°Mike°

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:19:00 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
William Poaster scrawled:

>This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 20 Jul 2003 17:34:56
>+0100, °Mike° uttered this:
>>Huh!?

<snip>

>>On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 13:58:18 +0100, in
>> <4vwSa.5232$(E-Mail Removed)>
>> James Probert scrawled:
>>
>>>jims troubles when working offline phone rings american lady operator
>>>talking on phone line help me please how do i get rid jim P

>I thought it was gangle 7, trying to do an impression of a human,
>doing an impression of gangle 7.....if you see what I mean.

At least with gangle7 you can get the help of your pet hamster.

--
"Evolution doesn't take prisoners."

Blinky the Shark

DC wrote:
> Blinky the Shark wrote:

>> DC wrote:

>>> Do you always speak about yourself in the 3rd person?

>> I've seen Blinky do that, once in a while.

>> With even a modicum of punctuation and other good form, one can get away
>> with it.

> DC understands exactly what you mean. }:O)

Re your sig: Blinky saw that, the other day, too. For the record, it first
appears in GGroups in August '01. Yes, Blinky kept it, too.

--
Blinky Linux RU 297263
Spam: The Boulder Pledge http://snurl.com/bpledge
Digest: Best of Internet Oracularities http://snurl.com/dig_oracle

°Mike°

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:46:18 +0100, in
<YYESa.1993$(E-Mail Removed)>
Brian H¹© scrawled:

> °Mike° said:
>
>> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:19:00 +0100, in
>> <(E-Mail Removed)>
>> William Poaster scrawled:
>>
>>> This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 20 Jul 2003
>>> 17:34:56 +0100, °Mike° uttered this:

>> <snip>

>>> I thought it was gangle 7, trying to do an impression of a human,
>>> doing an impression of gangle 7.....if you see what I mean.

>> At least with gangle7 you can get the help of your pet hamster.

>Shh, don't let Freddie hear you talking about hamsters

"It's just a PUPPET!"

--
"I know, that's not Freddie."