Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > remove avi files

remove avi files

remco

when downloaded avi or mpeg files from kazaa and want to delete it, it says
that the file is in use by another program and can not be deleted. this
happens in windows when kazaa is shut down, internet connection is off. so I
booted in safe mode and then delete it, same message. so I booted in safe
mode with command prompt (winxp), but then it says the file cannot be found,
even though if you run 'dir' it is in the file list. does anyone has an idea
how to delete these files?

We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter

-----

remco

thanks, this worked.

remco

news:bfemnq$d4o5o$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...