Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > CD Catalogue software

CD Catalogue software

*** HAWK

Hi,
I am looking for a program that will help me catalogue my entire CD
collection, these consist of the usual games, programs, audio etc...

Any ideas.

OldKenGoat

*** HAWK wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking for a program that will help me catalogue my entire CD
> collection, these consist of the usual games, programs, audio etc...
>
> Any ideas.

I've looked long and hard for a cataloger that is easy to use, does what
you're requesting and consistently WORKS! I found this shareware called
Advanced Disk Catalog at: http://www.elcomsoft.com/adc.html I'm very pleased
with it.

HTH,

OldKenGoat

Mark Iceman

Hi,

Argentum MyFiles works best for me!
It's a cataloging tool to organize all of your files and folders.
HTML/XML/CSV export. MP3 support.

http://www.argentuma.com/
http://www.argentuma.com/am.exe (1.7 MB)

Only $ 35 for the licensed copy.
Take care.

> Hi,
> I am looking for a program that will help me catalogue my entire CD
> collection, these consist of the usual games, programs, audio etc...
>
> Any ideas.

olfart

go to http://rvas.webzdarma.cz and download Cathy. It's free and works great
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...