Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How do you recover information after a disconnect?

How do you recover information after a disconnect?

Jim

Stupid internet connection is giving me problems. I'm trying to recover
some information that was seemingly lost when my internet AOL connection
dropped. I forgot to save it in notepad and now I either find it or
start at the very beginning. Can someone help me out here? It was typed
in a private forum and doesn't seem to be in my windows:temp directory.
Where else can I look? Thanks for the help.

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jim continued:

> Stupid internet connection is giving me problems. I'm trying to
> recover some information that was seemingly lost when my internet AOL
> connection dropped. I forgot to save it in notepad and now I either
> find it or start at the very beginning. Can someone help me out
> here? It was typed in a private forum and doesn't seem to be in my
> windows:temp directory. Where else can I look? Thanks for the help.

Try emailing the webmaster.
--
slumpy
no more