Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: e-mail

Re: e-mail

slumpy

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Richard Bloxham continued:

> I,m am getting a little brassed of with the certain amount of e-mails
> bouncing back due to the way of peoples names are spelt. Yes is there
> any way such as a e-mail warning tells you it will not work ??

Yes, it's called "Getting my ****ing email address right, you prick."

If you type in the address correctly you won't suffer anymore.

Would you be as ****ed off if most of the (incorrectly) addressed letters
you sent got returned ?
--
slumpy