Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Lexmark Z11 software and driver

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Lexmark Z11 software and driver

 
 
Larry Atkinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark Z11
printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available, anyone
have the software and driver. Please send to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).
Thanks.

Larry


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Stevo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
Larry Atkinson wrote:
> Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark Z11
> printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available,
> anyone have the software and driver. Please send to
> (E-Mail Removed). Thanks.
>
> Larry


Not a good idea to publish your email addy like that..

You don't say what OS you are using, but try the native windows driver using
the Add Printer choice and looking through the list of what is available.
Windows XP at least, supports the Z11 natively...

--
Stevo
(pull the PIN to reply by e-mail)


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
SgtMinor
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
Seems available here:
http://drivers.lexmark.com/drivers.n...lor+Jetprinter

Larry Atkinson wrote:
>
> Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark Z11
> printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available, anyone
> have the software and driver. Please send to (E-Mail Removed).
> Thanks.
>
> Larry

 
Reply With Quote
 
Larry Atkinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003

"Larry Atkinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Gl0Sa.484413$(E-Mail Removed). ca...
> Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark Z11
> printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available, anyone
> have the software and driver. Please send to (E-Mail Removed).
> Thanks.
>
> Larry
>
>this is for win 98


for sqtminor I been trying the lexmark site but keep getting cannot find
server


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jimchip
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 01:48:51 GMT, Larry Atkinson wrote:
>
> "Larry Atkinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Gl0Sa.484413$(E-Mail Removed). ca...
>> Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark Z11
>> printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available, anyone
>> have the software and driver. Please send to (E-Mail Removed).
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Larry
>>
>>this is for win 98

>
> for sqtminor I been trying the lexmark site but keep getting cannot find
> server


The site comes right up for me:
http://drivers.lexmark.com/drivers.n...lor+Jetprinter

Maybe you had a wordwrap problem? This will redirect to the same place:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?I13A24155

If not, you have a DNS problem.

--
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Patrick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
Larry Atkinson wrote:
> Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark Z11
> printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available,
> anyone have the software and driver. Please send to
> (E-Mail Removed). Thanks.
>
> Larry


http://drivers3.lexmark.com/drivers....lor+Jetprinter

Well larry, I don't know if the above URL will work or if it is same as
other one given.
I have downloaded the required file from above URL and could send it to you
but it is about 2.5MB.
Thus it would be better if you downloaded from URL.

If you cannot use the URL, tell me and I will send the file as an
attachement to you but I would think I might need to put it into a ZIP file.
Would you have the means (or understanding) to UNZIP it.
Otherwise I could 'try' to send it as is (an *.exe file), but it might get
rejected along the line being a virus threat.

PS you did say that it was for Win 98, didn't you ?


 
Reply With Quote
 
Patrick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
Brian H wrote:
> X-No-Archive: Yes
> Patrick said:
>
>> Larry Atkinson wrote:
>>> Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark
>>> Z11
>>> printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available,
>>> anyone have the software and driver. Please send to
>>> (E-Mail Removed). Thanks.
>>>
>>> Larry

>>
>>

>

http://drivers3.lexmark.com/drivers....lor+Jetprinter
>>
>> Well larry, I don't know if the above URL will work or if it is same
>> as
>> other one given.
>> I have downloaded the required file from above URL and could send it
>> to you
>> but it is about 2.5MB.
>> Thus it would be better if you downloaded from URL.
>>
>> If you cannot use the URL, tell me and I will send the file as an
>> attachement to you but I would think I might need to put it into a
>> ZIP file.
>> Would you have the means (or understanding) to UNZIP it.
>> Otherwise I could 'try' to send it as is (an *.exe file), but it
>> might get
>> rejected along the line being a virus threat.
>>
>> PS you did say that it was for Win 98, didn't you ?

>
> As there is a 2MB limit for Hotmail, I think you will have difficulty
> sending
> him the file because of it's size, not it's extension type.


Yep, it's 2.1?MB actually, I'll ZIP it up anyway ready for if Larry replies,
maybe it'll compress.
It's allready one of those self-extracting zipped file (extract and
install).

Perhaps a case of suck it and see.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Patrick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
Brian H wrote:
> X-No-Archive: Yes
> Patrick said:
>
>> Larry Atkinson wrote:
>>> Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark
>>> Z11
>>> printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available,
>>> anyone have the software and driver. Please send to
>>> (E-Mail Removed). Thanks.
>>>
>>> Larry

>>
>>

>

http://drivers3.lexmark.com/drivers....lor+Jetprinter
>>
>> Well larry, I don't know if the above URL will work or if it is same
>> as
>> other one given.
>> I have downloaded the required file from above URL and could send it
>> to you
>> but it is about 2.5MB.
>> Thus it would be better if you downloaded from URL.
>>
>> If you cannot use the URL, tell me and I will send the file as an
>> attachement to you but I would think I might need to put it into a
>> ZIP file.
>> Would you have the means (or understanding) to UNZIP it.
>> Otherwise I could 'try' to send it as is (an *.exe file), but it
>> might get
>> rejected along the line being a virus threat.
>>
>> PS you did say that it was for Win 98, didn't you ?

>
> As there is a 2MB limit for Hotmail, I think you will have difficulty
> sending
> him the file because of it's size, not it's extension type.


Well, I *sent it* anyway (as is), took a while to send on my 150K
connection, hope Larry is on B.Band.
(didn't help much to re-zip it of course !).


 
Reply With Quote
 
Patrick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
<SNIPPED>

>>>
>>> As there is a 2MB limit for Hotmail, I think you will have
>>> difficulty
>>> sending
>>> him the file because of it's size, not it's extension type.

>>
>> Yep, it's 2.1?MB actually, I'll ZIP it up anyway ready for if Larry
>> replies,
>> maybe it'll compress.
>> It's allready one of those self-extracting zipped file (extract and
>> install).
>>
>> Perhaps a case of suck it and see.

>
> Compress an already compressed file and you risk ending up with a
> file slightly
> larger than the original.


Yup, reminds me,
I wanted to send a *.jpg to me nephew one time so I thought I'll 'crop-it'
(in PhotoShopLE).
Cropped it, sent it, checked it, found it was massively bigger than
original.
(Should have just compressed it).
PS don't know if nephew ever got picture (AOL-56K).


 
Reply With Quote
 
Patrick
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-19-2003
Larry Atkinson wrote:
> Computer crashed and I lost the software and driver for my Lexmark Z11
> printer. Been to the Lexmark site, but the file is not available,
> anyone have the software and driver. Please send to
> (E-Mail Removed). Thanks.
>
> Larry


To Larry (TwoThreads),
I sent you the required file, it bounced (sent back to me).
Pardon the name I,ve called you, but I'm going to have to copy this to you
in your other thread in case your not watching this one anymore (or the
other one).


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PCSpecialist Vanquish Z11 System Becky Front Page News 0 02-14-2013 05:21 PM
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0xffc Thread 0x228 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 0 03-30-2006 03:16 PM
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x8fc Thread 0x934 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 1 03-24-2006 04:20 PM
ERROR [HY000] [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver]General error Unable to open registry key 'Temporary (volatile) Jet DSN for process 0x8fc Thread 0x934 DBC 0x437b94 Jet'. ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr bazzer ASP .Net 0 03-24-2006 02:22 PM
Re:Patrick lexmark z11 Larry Atkinson Computer Support 2 07-20-2003 07:16 PM



Advertisments