Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Microsoft Messenger giveaway...

Microsoft Messenger giveaway...

Jimchip

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/interne....ap/index.html

"Microsoft to award $1,000 an hour in weekly giveaways"

"Must be logged in to win... MSN will notify the winners by instant
messaging them."

I predict some wicked attempts at forgery.

--
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve
one technical problem -- how to run sunlight through a meter.

Michael

In <news:(E-Mail Removed)>,
Jimchip said:

> http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/interne....ap/index.html
>
> "Microsoft to award $1,000 an hour in weekly giveaways"
>
> "Must be logged in to win... MSN will notify the winners by instant
> messaging them."
>
> I predict some wicked attempts at forgery.

I predict some of the money will go to terrorist organizations.

((U))