Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Why can't I open MS Word?

Reply
Thread Tools

Why can't I open MS Word?

 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2003
To you, maybe; I've had to increase my valium dose threefold.


On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:40:27 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle scrawled:

>Yeppers, the change of pace is far less nerve-wracking.
>
>"°Mike°" wrote
>> You're squaimed. [1]
>>
>> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:38:29 +0100, in
>> Philip Breeze-Lamb scrawled:
>>
>> >Thanks! You're a genius - it worked!
>> >
>> >"°Mike°" wrote
>> >> Close down Word and delete the normal.dot file. Reboot.

>>
>> <snip>

>
>> [1] See: news:(E-Mail Removed)


--
"Psychoceramics: The study of crackpots."

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-20-2003
On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 10:55:55 +0100, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
William Poaster scrawled:

>This is the Flibbydabby Dee service of the BBC, & on Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:40:27
>-0700, gangle uttered this:
>
>>Yeppers, the change of pace is far less nerve-wracking.

>
>I rather like the "You're enterageeciatedlyable" version, myself....
>
>Makes a nice fluctuvertion, don't you think?
>
>"Or is that too moderorphosed?"


OK, you are now officially weird!

<snip>

--
"Are you saving up to become eccentric?"

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
gangle
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
You're welcome.

"°Mike°" wrote
> To you, maybe; I've had to increase my valium dose threefold.
>
>
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:40:27 -0700, in
> gangle scrawled:
>
> >Yeppers, the change of pace is far less nerve-wracking.
> >
> >"°Mike°" wrote
> >> You're squaimed. [1]
> >>
> >> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:38:29 +0100, in
> >> Philip Breeze-Lamb scrawled:
> >>
> >> >Thanks! You're a genius - it worked!
> >> >
> >> >"°Mike°" wrote
> >> >> Close down Word and delete the normal.dot file. Reboot.
> >>
> >> <snip>

> >
> >> [1] See: news:(E-Mail Removed)



 
Reply With Quote
 
°Mike°
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      07-21-2003
You wear it well.


On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:34:49 -0700, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>
gangle scrawled:

>You're welcome.
>
>"°Mike°" wrote
>> To you, maybe; I've had to increase my valium dose threefold.
>>
>>
>> On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 00:40:27 -0700, in
>> gangle scrawled:
>>
>> >Yeppers, the change of pace is far less nerve-wracking.
>> >
>> >"°Mike°" wrote
>> >> You're squaimed. [1]
>> >>
>> >> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:38:29 +0100, in
>> >> Philip Breeze-Lamb scrawled:
>> >>
>> >> >Thanks! You're a genius - it worked!
>> >> >
>> >> >"°Mike°" wrote
>> >> >> Close down Word and delete the normal.dot file. Reboot.
>> >>
>> >> <snip>
>> >
>> >> [1] See: news:(E-Mail Removed)

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: how to open a file in some application using Tkinter i am usingTKINTER to create GUI application i want to know how to open a worddocument in open office or any other applicatio Fredrik Lundh Python 1 01-09-2008 10:40 AM
why why why why why Mr. SweatyFinger ASP .Net 4 12-21-2006 01:15 PM
findcontrol("PlaceHolderPrice") why why why why why why why why why why why Mr. SweatyFinger ASP .Net 2 12-02-2006 03:46 PM
Why cannot open .txt file with Encoding = UNICODE using javascript window.open()? ml Java 2 11-30-2004 02:10 PM
Why cannot open .txt file with Encoding = UNICODE using javascript window.open()? ml Java 0 11-30-2004 07:43 AM



Advertisments