Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: A3 Colour Printer???

Re: A3 Colour Printer???

innocent-x

Hi Rob,

I needed a printer for exactly the same stuff as you, printing wort for
college and doing proofs of flyers/websites.

Ended up buying an Epson Stylus Photo 1290 from Jessops (remember they do
price matches on most items still I think) which hasn't let me down in the
18months since I got it. The quality is amazing, as people above have been
saying, it is even better if you buy expensive paper for it.

James G