Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Transfering Images to PC

Transfering Images to PC

EMMANUEL OFORI-ASARE

How may I transfer pictures from a digital camera to my PC.

Bebop & Rocksteady

> How may I transfer pictures from a digital camera to my PC.

Read the instruction manual that came with your digital camera

http://quantum.2ya.com/email.htm

Rainedon

A *STAR* is what you are..

"Patrick" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:m1YRa.430$(E-Mail Removed)...
EMMANUEL OFORI-ASARE wrote:
> How may I transfer pictures from a digital camera to my PC.

Emmanuel, read the manual

Ha Ha, Ha, Haaaaa-

I'm a poet, an I know it!, (Bob Dylan)

transfering to PC to MAC alan Firefox 2 01-25-2006 11:04 AM
Transfering files over network, speed and Laptop performance? TIA. Mac Wireless Networking 4 08-26-2005 01:00 AM
Re: Olympus D-460 stopped transfering images to PC DigitalCameraBasics Digital Photography 1 09-17-2003 11:41 PM
Options for transfering images from CF to PC paul Digital Photography 7 08-05-2003 07:14 PM
Transfering files from one computer to another one Terry Microsoft Certification 5 07-25-2003 01:08 AM

Advertisments