Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > newserver

newserver

sherlock

Using outlook express. Get email ok, however, more often than not, NNTP
server will not connect to update newsgroups. Is there something I can do
to improve connection here? Thanks for any advice.

Boomer

"sherlock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:w1FRa.2720$(E-Mail Removed):

> Using outlook express. Get email ok, however, more often than
> not, NNTP server will not connect to update newsgroups. Is there
> something I can do to improve connection here? Thanks for any
> advice.

Contact NTL?