Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > More accurate AIM timestamps

More accurate AIM timestamps

Ben

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could have AIM display more accurate
timestamps. I know most processors calculate out to thousandths of seconds,
so I was curious as to how/if I could go poking about the registry to make
the timestamps AIM displays more accurate. Thanks.

-Ben

P.S. - If possible, a personal response in addition to a reply to the
newsgroup would be preferable. I cannot guarantee that I'll be able to
check the newsgroup again any time soon. Thank you.