Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wanted v Unwanted cookies

Wanted v Unwanted cookies

Barry Vee

Having spent time removing unwanted cookies I would like to disable cookies
so that I can allow only those I want.
How am I able to do this?
I am running IE 5.01

TIA

Barry

--
Please remove (Unwanted) from my e-mail address

°Mike°

Cookie Pal
http://www.kburra.com/cpal.html

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 03:47:07 GMT, in
<%_oRa.61837$(E-Mail Removed)>
"Barry Vee" <bernard.verona@(Unwanted)cogeco.ca> scrawled:

--
Basic computer maintenance

begme

why remove? paranoid?

"Barry Vee" <bernard.verona@(Unwanted)cogeco.ca> wrote in message
news:%_oRa.61837$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Having spent time removing unwanted cookies I would like to disable

cookies
> so that I can allow only those I want.
> How am I able to do this?
> I am running IE 5.01
>
> TIA
>
> Barry
>
> --
> Please remove (Unwanted) from my e-mail address

Geoff Pearson

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Barry Vee wrote:
>
> > Having spent time removing unwanted cookies I would like to disable
> > cookies so that I can allow only those I want.
> > How am I able to do this?
> > I am running IE 5.01
> >
> > TIA
> >
> > Barry

> Easy:
>
> Select TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, then the SECURITY tab.
>
> Under the Security tab push the CUSTOM LEVEL button.
>
> Scroll down through the Settings list till you come to Cookies, make the
> appropriate selections and close out all windows.
>
> ((U))

I don't seem to have cookie options in IE6.0 - where might they be?