Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: A3 Colour Printer???

Re: A3 Colour Printer???

John Haithwaite @ Blue Case Solutions

"Bigbrum" <bigbrum47(remove this)@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
news:bf37jq$gnt$(E-Mail Removed)...
> IMHO an inkjet would be fine for what you want to do. Jessops are a good
> place to start (at least to get info!) then shop around places like Comet.
> I picked up an Epson Stylus Photo 1270 for about 200 a while back

(they've
> now replaced it with the1290)

1290 is excellent quality but is expensive to run and takes forever to print
a full page of colour!

Here are some Colour Laser A3 printers, roughly in price order:

Brother HL 3450CN -
http://www.brother.co.uk/our_product...er_hl3450.html
HP Laserjet 5500 -
http://www.hp-expo.com/uk/eng/produc...al/c9656a.html
Epson Acculaser 8600 -
http://www.epson.co.uk/product/print...ers/alasc8600/
Minolta-QMS 7300 - http://www.minolta-qms.co.uk/

If you need any more advice or want to discuss prices, please email me